Partners & Credits
WriteLaTeX is all about collaboration, and not just between our users; we're building relationships with partners across sectors to make online scientific writing easier.
Our partners include:
If you'd like to work with us, please contact us to discuss partnership opportunities.
Feature writeLaTeX on your site
Help your users open tex files instantly by adding "Open in writeLaTeX" links to your site. Or simply add our logo and we'll add yours back!
Become a writeLaTeX Partner by adding our badge:
- Copy the code below for the logo of your choice:
<a href="https://www.writelatex.com" title="writeLaTeX.com"> <img src="https://www.writelatex.com/assets/set/WL1s.png" alt="writeLaTeX.com"></a>
<a href="https://www.writelatex.com" title="writeLaTeX.com"><img src="https://www.writelatex.com/assets/set/WL1s_bw.png" alt="writeLaTeX.com"></a>
- Insert the code on your page where you'd like the logo to appear.
- Let us know by emailing and you're done!
Open your files in writeLaTeX:
- To open a file from your site in writeLaTeX, you can use links of the form:
- Just replace http://pathtoyourfile.tex with the path to the .tex file on your site.
- You're done! Your link should now work just like this one.
For developers, we provide more advanced options for integration, which can be found on our developers page.
WriteLaTeX would not be possible without lots of amazing open source projects, especially